This Course Comes From
10+ Years of Meditation Experience
So what kind of things will we cover in this course, you ask?
Learn What's Necessary in Order Experience a Thriving Meditation Practice.
- Discover the goals of meditation.
- Explore multiple different types of meditation.
- Dispel that nagging frustration that you're "just not doing it right".
- Expand your own states of consciousness, learning to access alternative modes of being.
- Uncover the truth about meditation: you don't suck at it, maybe the topic just hasn't been communicated well.
- 3 hours worth of unique informational video lessons, which will help you to discover practical meditation and it's benefits.
- 5 of the the most effective types of meditation, which help beginners easily learn the rules of the road.
- Downloadable journal sheets to help you document any changes and explore your mind space.
- Access to special community and group learning platform to bounce off of other students as you grow.
Now, is this course a magic bullet or a cure all? Not at all. Just like any skill learning to meditate as part of one's every day life takes time and practice. This course is intended to give you the necessary keys to at least start experiencing it for yourself, breaking down the walls which so many have built against meditating due to improper expectations and instruction. So, if you're ready to take on the journey of discovering the wonders of meditation for yourself, then I encourage you to jump in!
Are there any course requirements or prerequisites?
- No requirements other than a willingness to learn and go outside your norm!
Who this course is for:
- Individuals who are looking to finally build themselves a thriving meditation practice.
- Those who have tried meditation in the past but got frustrated.
- Meditators who are not sure how to take things to the next level.
- Really, anyone who has a desire to learn to go deep in meditation!
So if you're ready to jump into the process of developing meditation and altered states of consciousness, I encourage you to join now!